Tuesday, January 18, 2011

RELAXING BY STARING AT STUFF IN YOUR GARDEN ~ A not so Wordless Wednesday

We've had 9 overcast, cold (for here), rainy days when finally the sun came out for a moment yesterday afternoon. I was sitting outside in a chair staring at the garden. Most of the garden has an assortment of birds flittering around most any day, so I watch them. I also look for patterns. I find it relaxing after doing paperwork (right now I'm starting to do our taxes).
Here's what I stared at:
and....here's what I found...



click to enlarge.
I'm always fascinated when I find something like this to photograph. Isn't nature grand?
By the way, to stare, observe, glance at, or peruse some more photos, visit
Alicia at http://weloveiowa.blogspot.com/   and see a fine collection called Wordless Wednesday.
Thanks for stopping by Tropical Texana/ David :0)

4 comments:

  1. I love that pic!!! Nice work....the criss cross pattern is really good. Ugh....taxes:( Still have to do them:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! And nice to look at and dream, here there is ice, snow and water outdoor. kram Sophia

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great leisurely activity. Wish it weren't negative temps here. :) And a unique shot. Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the second close up picture. Both natural and abstract at the same time.
    I was enjoying some time out on the patio relaxing after the weather armed up a bit this weekend, too.

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate your comments & questions! Happy Gardening from David/ Tropical Texana

Related Posts with Thumbnails